Location – Sandton, Gauteng
Work type – Permanent
Intercare Medfem Emergency clinic (Pty) Ltd arranged in Bryanston, Johannesburg looks to enlist Affirmations Agent. The reason for the position is to give an expert client administrations by discussing really with the different partners associated with the patient confirmation process.
A confirmations representative works at the front work area of a clinic and gives an expert and effective confirmation, gathering and installment administration to patients and the general population to guarantee no defers in following clinical cycles. As a confirmations agent you welcome and direct patients and guests to mentioned regions and help with the fruition of affirmation documentation and authorisation, where required. You will answer calls, handle questions, and give data as mentioned.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Guarantee the proficient working of the gathering, confirmation and clerk regions.
- Answer all calls and help as required.
- Welcome and direct patients and guests to mentioned regions.
- Help with the culmination of affirmation documentation
- Catch confirmation data in time and right
- Guarantee that all patients conceded have the expected authorisation or potentially made the necessary
- installments before affirmation
- Guarantee exactness in taking and apportioning of installments
- Help at other gathering unpaid debts as required.
- Grade 12
- At least two years experience in admission related experience
- Something like 2 years organization experience in a clinical office
- Comprehension of clinical plans and affirmation processes required
- Computr literate (Microsoft Office)
On the off chance that your own motivation is adjusted to our motivation and your qualities fit in with our worth framework, if it’s not too much trouble, apply. We empower Variety of Thought, and we invite individuals to fabricate and add to our way of life.
In the event that you are not reached in the span of about fourteen days of the end date kindly see your application as unsuccessful.
Closing Date 19 february 2024